Are you craving something luxurious and rich? Are you a chocoholic? Well why not try this millionaires shortbread recipe and thank me later!
175g plain flour
55g golden caster sugar
For the topping:
115g golden caster sugar
3 tbsp. golden syrup
400g canned condensed milk
200g milk cooking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line bottom of a square tin with grease proof paper
- Mix butter, flour and sugar together to form a shortbread mixture and then press mixture into tin and bake at 180 degrees in the oven for 20-25 mins (until golden brown)
- Place butter, syrup, sugar and condensed milk in a saucepan and heat gently. Bring to boil, then simmer for 6-8 mins until thick!
- Pour this mixture over shortbread and place in the fridge for two hours
- Melt chocolate, pour over top and place in fridge again for a further two hours
- Eat and Enjoy!
Warning: This is seriously indulgent and may lead to addiction!